Friday, March 26, 2010

Preparing for a trip

So our trip is a go! Joe even surprised me last night but getting tonight off too and made arrangements so that we could leave when he gets home for working at school today instead of leaving in the morning : ) He said he wanted to start early since I had such a bad day yesterday. He seriously is the best ever!!!!!

The kids are very excited because they get to stat "at my moms" house which really is right beside us and they actaully will still be sleeping in our house because they tend not to sleep when they are actually staying in my moms room LOL They have made plans to go to the zoo, watch some Disney movies, shop, maybe the park with Grandpa too. Casey is the most excited as she doesn't really care that mommy and daddy won't be home if she has her Grandpa to look forward to but Caden keeps asking how come he doesn't get to come on the trip too but then again he does't want to miss out on the time with Grandma and Grandpa either. Actually he is quite funny about it. It should be interesting as this will be the first time I am away from the kids for this length of time usually they are with me on all trips or we just spend one night away like we did 2 years ago. (Yea it has been that long) 

Anyway I have a lot to do today now that we are leaving this afternoon instead of tomorrow because I was gonna do a bunch of stuff tonight after the kids went to my moms but now I need to try and get it done by 4! Yikes!  I think I should get everything done except I won't clean the carpets like I wanted but that is okay most important is laundry and cleaning out the fridge and pantry so nothing goes yucky like potatoes eeeewwwww!!!

1 comment:

Jhenna said...

I hope you guys have a ton of fun! You deserve this trip :)