Saturday, March 13, 2010

fun weekend ahead!

This Sunday is Joe's 32nd birthday. Last year I was actually out of town for it so I am super excited to be here this year. We are going with some of our friends tonight to DaRuMas this nice resturant I have never been too but Jeni says is amazng and it seems like just the thing Joe wants to do so I am really looking forward to it. Tomorrow we are going to have the family party at Noodles and then having cake and presents back at the house and I am making him a special breakfast too : ) I think he is really gonna have a great birthday.

Today was really fun and it's only 2! this morning Joe had to go to work so I had McKenzie come over and we made cupcakes. I have this really fun book called Hello Cupcake and it has tons of different was to decorate Cupcakes. Today we made Panda Bears for sunday school tomorrow. they turned out pretty cute but not great so I will be practicing some more. I think if I want them perfect  I can't just do what the book says which is to use ziplock bags and just snip the corner. I am gonna start using actual tips and everything so that it comes out neater. I will post pics later

I am loving this weather we have been having! I put the kids down for a nap (which yea they so didn't sleep they played) and then I went and laid out by the pool. I love that our house is set up with the kids rooms having sliding glass doors that face the pool because I can go outside and see right into their rooms and make sure they don't get out and get into something bad LOL

1 comment:

Mrs. Deering said...

Sure Haley, I'll get some seeds out as soon as I can. Email me your address.