Tuesday, March 16, 2010

this week in our life

This week we are having a fun filled week. Yesterday we just had fun cleaning and playing. We also signed Caden up for t-ball which he is super excited about. His little friend Alyssa is signed up too so it should be a lot of fun watching them play! Today we just relaxed and cleaned some more. The kids seem to be slightly under the weather  so we needed these two days to relax and just have fun before we go to the beach tomorrow!!!! They are really looking forward to it and we are meeting Jay, Ashley and Kirsten there for lunch  : )  We also need to make a trip to the library either tomorrow or Thursday. So really it is a pretty boring ,for the outsiders looking in, type of week but it is a fun one for us and not stressful : )

So about all the cleaning I have been doing. Well I work so much better when I have a schedule and that includes a cleaning schedule....so I am doing what "the sidetracked home executive" book says and I made a chore box. I have used it before right after Casey was born and it was a life saver I felt very in control and didn't mind when people just stopped by because everything was clean (well except for toys being everywhere but really who can control that?). So I just had to update the box and reorganize. Now I have a schedule and my house is starting to look much better. My house was never actually bad but I felt tired because I would try to do everything at one time and now I can get everything done with a less intense freak out feeling LOL


I  have lost another pound so down to 136 when doesn't sound like much but really I am surprised because I have beens so bad what with Joe's birthday and everything in the house. I have only 3 months left before the cruise so I need to get myself in gear. I haven't been exercising at all. That is so bad but I haven't. I have every intention of starting tomorrow so wish me luck!

3 comments:

Jhenna said...

I know you will lose your weight! And your week sounds very exciting and funfilled! Hope we get to see you guys this weekend!

Unknown said...

me too that will be so fun and my poor little kids need some color so badly they look like yankee children LOL

Jhenna said...

lol, I will forever be a Yankee Child I suppose!