Friday, April 30, 2010

Just Some Things Going On

I LOVE that my kids are 2 and 3 years old! Right now I am listening to them play a very nice mixture of tea party and store. Mostly I like listening to them talk to eachother because I have noticed more and more lately that there are a whole lot of I love yous and "I am the big brother Casey Bug so I take care of you". Of course we have times where like right now Caden is crying because Casey accidentally pushed him over but then they usually fix it like right now it is already fixed she said she was sorry and kissed his ouchie   : ) They really are so much fun!!

Lately I have had some really horrible migranes. I started having them when I was 19 I think and got put on some meds to help keep them from being so bad but then you know me I thought "hey I haven't had one in a long time I will stop taking my meds and not go to my dr. appointment" Yea not very smart because since I haven't been to my doctor in 2 years I don't have any medication to take now that my migranes are back worse than ever AND my nerologist is booked solid till June 9th! So till I can get in they gave me some sample meds that don't help keep me from getting the headaches but they stop them once they are in full blown going to cry or puke or both stage. I am very greatful for them anyway though because they knock me out and I can sleep through the pain. Unfortunatly that means my mom has to watch the kids or they end up going to bed early because I try to put off taking the pills till night time. So I have done everything I can to stop the "trigger" that causes my head to feel like it is gonna blow off my head into a million little pieces. That includes giving up chocolate and dairy products : ( Two things I have come to realize that I love and eat a WHOLE LOT of LOL! I also avoid nuts but that isn't really a big deal for me except for peanut butter because I do love that and I eat a lot of PB&J sandwiches at lunch time with the kids. I have been 2 days without a migrane!!!!!! So even though I really am craving chocolate right now and a pizza I am going keep eatting other things instead. I still have a headache that never seems to completely go away but I don't have to keep the shades down in the house and I don't feel like sound is stabbing me just some pressure and a little sensitive to light still (I carry my sunglasses with me now everywhere). I wish I knew what caused them to come back or why they are so bad all of a sudden but I guess that is just a mystery I will have to wait to solve till June 9th.

No comments: