Monday, April 12, 2010

I Hate Sweating!

So today I found out that my little Bug (Casey) gets her dislike of being too hot from me.

I decided that I would get on the treadmill just a little bit ago because my friend Sarah told me how she ran 2 miles yesterday and I told her I hadn't run since before Thanksgiving but kept wanting too. So I did it the kids were sleeping and I thought "hey why not!"...Well I made a mile and a half which is pretty good for me because I really am a wimp but I LOVED it! I would have kept going if not for the fact my legs started to buckle and since that seems a little dangerous on a moving treadmill I stopped.

That was about 10 minutes ago and I am STILL SWEATING! I am completely grossed out by myself right now. I really am I don't like anything about sweating this means I need to take a shower and re\do my make up now before bible study tonight.  There is nothing appealing about this at all. I think I am gonna go jump in the pool...

No comments: