Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am gonna be an Auntie again!!!!!

Bug's ballet performance was this past weekend. Her rehersal went awesome she fell at one point and picked herself up and didn't even miss a beat just got right back into her little chasse'. I taped her rehersal because we aren't allowed to video the actual show and I wasn't going to spend 18.00 on a DVD where my daughter only dances for 2 minutes. It turned out better anyway because at the actual show she didn't know where we were sitting so she spent a little time looking for us before getting started LOL! I think we created a monster though because now she wants to be on a "Big stage!" all the time and is asking when her next "Big Show!" is going to be.

Caden was awesome through the whole show. He only complained about the heat (which I am not sure what was up with the school A/C but wow was it hot). He enjoyed the Hip Hop dancers and Bug's dance the best he said. He is such a good big brother he was so excited to see her and was really encouraging to her before and after her dance. It was so sweet.

Both of them are now feeling much better which I am so thankful for because I went to the doctor and was informed I have a sinus infection and bronchitis. yay me. I can't wait for all the sickness in the house to go away. I have been on meds for 2 days now and feeling a bit better and the cough meds are amazing they knock me out at night so I can actually sleep. Daddy ended up having to go to the doctor too because he has the same thing. Poor little Brielle ended up having to go to the doctor too with the same stuff so I guess Bug managed to spread her germies to everyone in the family except the Hubby. Which if you ask him it is because he has an immune system of steal!!

The biggest news though is that my sister Heidi found out that her and her hubs are going to be a new addition in early January 2012!!!!! I am so stinkin' excited it isn't even funny and I am sure this one is going to be a boy. I am not sure why I feel this way but I do and so I am going with it. Anna agrees with me and already called that she was going to have a brother before Heidi even found out she was pregnant :)

No comments: