Monday, May 17, 2010

Crazy Weekend

This past weekend was so crazy fun I am still tryng to recover LOL

It started really on friday morning with me trying to get ready for the business that was ahead. I cleaned the whole house and went grocery shopping in the morning made sure the kids laid down for a nap. Though they actually never slept for some weird reason that day probably because I needed a nap :)  Joe got home from work around 4 and  my mom got the kids and we hit the road.

This weekend was  Jeni's birthday so Joe and I went up there to celebrate with her, Jarrad and JoAnn. Jeni started a tradition of going to Disney on her birthday when she was really little and when we became friends in 2nd grade she started to take me with her (something I always LOVED!) when we finished school though we didn't keep up with that so this was the first time in a long time we got to do it like we did when we were little : ) Having our hubbys with us made it even better!  We went to Animal Kingdom and Epcot on saturday then went out to dinner. I think we all discovered we are getting old because we were all exhausted! It really was very funny I kept going between so tired couldn't hardly think to then thinking everything was absolutly hilarious and being just plain silly. Joe at one point informed me I was just way passed tired when I started laughing at myself and doing corny things : ) Joe and I drove home that night because I had sunday school and nursery duty in the morning but thankfully the lady I teach with said she would handle it by herself so I got to sleep in till the kids got up at 7 so that was very  very kind of her since on the way home around the 100 mile to go mark we started having to yell and celebrate every 10 miles so that we wouldn't  fall asleep. Joe is older than me and didn't bounce back as nicely as I did yesterday (you know those 5 years diff make a BIG difference) He pretty much stayed tired all day where I went back and forth of tired to having spurts of energy (Joe also informed me I was very cranky at times). We had lunch to celebrate my Grandpas 85th birthday and Mothers day for June. We got home around 3 and took a nap for a while then I headed back to church to support our Youth Groups drama which was awesome I was so proud of them.

This morning was very nice we slept till 7 and then the kids have been so great and played and helped me clean. We are just taking it easy for this week. I think we will go to the library tomorrow since the kids love that so much and just enjoy the week.

1 comment:

Jhenna said...

It sounds like you guys had a great weekend!