Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Caden the puppy

I have to share this because it is quiet honestly the funniest thing that my little man has ever done.

Caden loves to pretend he is an animal usually it is a dinosaur or a frog but today he chose to be a puppy. First he and Casey disappeared into her room for a few minutes and came back out with him on all fours and her holding a belt draped on his back like a leash. She said "Mommy I have a puppy!" and Caden barked in a agreement.

Next he needed breakfast (usually we have a family breakfast but today is tuesday and Joe has a 6:30 a.m. bible study at church) so I decided that they needed to have dry cereal so they could continue their game. Casey now at this point thought it would be more fun to be the puppy too instead of master so she was now on all fours. I let them eat their cereal on the floor like a dog would and they really enjoyed eatting the best they could using only their mouths no hands : )

Casey went back to being a dog owner at some point had to  be taught the correct way to train a puppy so we spent some time "training" Caden to sit, stay, beg and speak.

Eventually Casey lost interest and went to playing other things and I started cleaning the house but a little time later I heard my little puppy pawing at the door. I figured he was going to run around outside like a dog and play so I opened the door and out he ran then he pulled down his pants and peed!!!! I was freaking out I couldn't believe it I mean I don't care if he goes outside when we are out there and stuff it was just a total shock that he did that. After he was done he just pranced his little self back into the house with a bark for good measure.

So this was the high light of my day today and I thought I would let you all in on it because it is something I will probably always remember : )

Oh and by the way Casey was completely grossed out by her brothers behavior and scrunched up her nose and informed him he was a "bad puppy!" LOL

No comments: