Thursday, November 10, 2011

You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile!

This is the song Bug will be doing at her dance recital. She is beyond excited to say the least. Annie is one o her all time favorite movies and I love that she loves it because it brings back tons of memories for me. We would always watch that movie at my Grandma Krouts house when we were kids and it is impossible for me to see the movie and not think of her.  Anyway Bug was a little disappointed she wasn't going to do ballet because she like ballet better than tap (I think that is because she is better at it LOL) but she loves the song and gets to wear a hat so all is good. I threw her off by being in the room I wish I had recorded her when she didn't know I was watching because she did all the steps then but whatcha gonna do right? It's only the very beginning of the dance since they have only been working on the dance for 4 lessons now.

Enjoy the cuteness!


No comments: