Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Our new addition to the family

The kids and I have been wanting a puppy for awhile now and Joe had decided we should wait till we get back from vacation this summer. Well me being me couldn't help but look on Craigslist every day just to see what kind of puppys were out there. You know I was just looking what harm could come from that right?

Yea most of you know me pretty well and know this was definitely a mistake. I can't look at cute animals and not immediately want to buy it, save it, love it. I was good though I knew we couldn't have one yet. So I scanned the animals everyday and would fall in love with all the cuteness and want to rescue the rescued ones without asking Joe if we could buy it...until this one day when there was a ad for Chug/Min Pin mixes. See Joe had told me there was no way we were going to have a big dog because our house is too small. He also said he wanted a Min Pin but they are too expensive. This was a little, a Min Pin mix, AND cheap!! Seriously how could I not send Joe the picture of the puppy while he was at work so that he would fall deeply in love with it.

Needless to say...

Meet Fancy Nancy
(Bug named her after her favorite books)

 She was the runt of the litter and only was 1lb when we got her she now is almost 4lbs
 Jubilee wasn't really a fan but she is coming around
 Notice the bling and the dress? Yea Bug is in puppy heaven
 Caden loves cuddling with her
And Joe well he pretty much spoils her rotten

 Kids taking her for a walk (she has a lot of energy she really needs her walks)

We got her the day before she turned 8 weeks old she is now 3 months old and will be 4 months on the 29th. Yep her and my beautiful Livi share a birthday which is good because i would never remember the puppy's birthday otherwise.


No comments: