Friday, January 28, 2011

God had other plans I guess

Today I was going to make some money by babysitting for Baby Caden and Ivy. This was making my kids super excited because it meant a day full of playing all sorts of fun things and I bought fun snacks that we usually don't get as a special treat for everyone and had made plans of taking the kids outside and working on the ABCs with Bug, Ivy and my Caden. I was all looking forward to it had even plans for the money I was going to make.  I tucked the kids into bed early so they would be well rested for our extremely fun day and all was well.

About 10 minutes after the kids were in bed though Caden came out of his room and informed me he had thrown up and frankly it grossed him out so I needed to clean him and his bed up. OOOOk then. He no longer freaks out when he gets sick so the whole ordeal was pretty painless except for the grossness of it and the fact that my poor little man was sick. He thankfully only got sick the once but coughed a lot and has a very nice congestion now. So after getting him all cleaned and tucked back into bed (on the floor since I refused to let him sleep on the loft bed in case he got sick again did freak out like he used to) I called Michelle and had to let her know what happened so she decided to take her little ones with her to her appointments of course instead of chancing them getting sick.

So today instead of the day we had planned we are instead having a very nice fun day of chilling on the couch with books, movies, and snuggle time. Tarzan right now is the movie of choice which is one of Caden's favorites.

I have to say that even though we had a fun day planned I guess God had a better plan because I will definitely take the spending time snuggling with my kiddos!!!

No comments: