Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So much fun!

We have had a blast these last few weeks. It has been crazy busy but also so much fun!!

There was the Browns vs. Miami football game which the Browns won after a very sad battle but hey you know it was Miami and Cleveland so what did we expect LOL. Many thanks to Shannon for watching the kids that whole day for us. We dropped them off at church for Sunday school (Shannon is their Sunday school teacher also their babysitter when needed) and then she took great care of them for us the rest of the day with the help in the afternoon of Logan and McKenzie two more of the kids favorite people from church. The kids had so much fun that day with them because not only did they get to play with Shannon here at the house but she took them back to church in the afternoon for the Christmas hanging of the greens and Happy Birthday Jesus party where they got new teddy bears from a very nice lady at church who donated them to all the kids who came. The kids helped set stuff up for the party and just said they loved it. Joe and I picked them up when it was over :)

We have made many many Christmas cookies and froze them for when all the family gets here so there will be plenty of yummies for Anna Banana to snack on. Jeni and Jarrad had us over with Jhenna and Jon and their adorable son Ethan (we missed Austin!) for a Christmas party that was so fun!!  Oh my goodness the kids just love them. Casey Bug asks me now very often how much longer till baby Logan will be out of Miss Jeni's tummy she can't wait to meet him.

Our poor kitty is now spayed and I am very grateful for that as she went a little nutty since we waited just a tad too long for that one! I also may have conceded on the whole "I have to have a real tree in the house for Christmas" thing because of my adorable cat. Since the tree has lost some needles she now has decided to start to climb it...I clean up broken glass every day now and she is just always wet from me spraying her with the squirt bottle LOL For some reason most cats don't bother fake trees from what I have heard so I am thinking about it...THINKING about it. I haven't decided...I really like real ones.

Disney was last weekend! It was so fun the kids were so much fun to watch. I just love it! They actually sat for 1 1/2 hours really really nicely waiting for Fantasmic to start. Casey learned how to do the wave during that time she was quite excited about it. Caden did it too but he wasn't as excited about it as Bug. I really didn't think that they would sit there and be happy for that long I was prepared to have to bribe, walk around, reprimand, remind them how old they were, you know normal things for having a 4 and 3 year old hyped up on sugar outside at Disney being told to sit for that long. But we didn't have to do any of those things they were awesome. They show was really great too I recommend it highly (as long as your kid doesn't get nightmares from the Disney villains if they do wait for them to get bigger).

Joe spent the weekend working working working because he is the best man ever. He could have come up Saturday afternoon after he got of work but decided not to miss another Sunday of church since he teaches and that he needed to finish his families Christmas gifts. This is his last work week of school before break though so we are excited about that!!! He will only have to work nights for the next 2 weeks : ) : )

1 comment:

Jhenna said...

sounds like you have been having a ton of fun! You are far too sweet to say my son was adorable that evening! I was reading this and thinking was Haley there through the tantrums she was right?! LOL! Adorable at that moment was not the word that was coming to my mind :)