Thursday, July 22, 2010

House of sickies

Last weekend we worked really hard on Saturday all day and go the chicken coop finished!! Whoo Hoo it is done : ) I will post pics later. We went out at 8 a.m. and came in at 4p.m. finally done : ) Our friend Jon and Jhenna came over for dinner that night and we play farkle which was so much fun I just love hanging out with them and I am so bummed we don't see them more often but I am really glad that we did it this last weekend because as of Sunday durning sunday school exactly halfway through the lesson I got hit with a wicked cold. My nose started to get all stuffed up and my ears hurt and felt like I was hit by a truck (I am sure everyone who has had a cold knows the feeling) Then about oh a quarter of the way through the service I got so tired I had to start chewing gum to stay awake which wsas sad because it was a very good sermon. The rest of the fam stayed healthy till tuesday night when Casey Bug fell victom to the fever and runny nose. Caden got up Wednesday all stuffed up and with a fever so now only Joe is surviving the wicked cold.

On the up side we are now the proud owners of a very adorable calico kitten named Jubilee. She is precious and very sweet. She even lets the kids pick her up which I find pretty impressive because if I was an 8 week old kitten I would not be letting a 2 and 4 year old anywhere near me LOL

3 comments:

Mrs. Deering said...

Calicoes have attitude. Ours has mostly mellowed at age 4 or so. She's still pretty weird though. Or maybe that's because she's Portuguese.

Unknown said...

LOL it isn't just you I have had a lot of cats growing up (all of them outside barn cats) but the calicos had the most personality of them all that is for sure. My sister in law when she saw that we got Jubilee sent me a message saying pretty much the same thing as you that they have attitude.

Jhenna said...

For calicos having attitude Jubilee was really sweet! A little scared but sweet :) We really loved hanging out with you and Joe! When we get our house put back together and a few necessary adjustments made we will invite you guys up for dinner and a game night! And hopefully we will get the chance to talk more! Loooking forward to girls night out on the 31st! Will you be there?