Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cruise

The cruise was awesome! We left on the 19th and were gone for a week and it was very fun and relaxing. Joe and I had an inside cabin, Aunt Janet and Uncle Larry had a room adjoining to Honey and Ty's that had balconies and Mom and Dad's was on the back of the boat on a corner so it had a very large balcony because it wrapped around the side a little which made it big enough for all of us to hangout while we were leaving Miami and other ports :) 

I am pretty sure just about everyones favorite part of the cruise was the food! from the time we stepped on the boat to the time we pretty much got off we enjoyed the non stop food. Joe I believe loved the lobster night the best he actually had 3 lobster dinners that night LOL! I of course loved the dessert the best because I have a HUGE sweet tooth and they had a CHOCOLATE BUFFET!!! Seriously it is a good thing it only happened once because I think I would have died of chocolate over dose if it was more often.

My other favorite thing was the turtle farm we went to. My cousin Ty went to this with us too which made it even more fun but my dad got really sick from the heat (we shopped before we got on the tour bus so thankfully he was able to go back to the boat instead of being sick on the tour) so he missed out that day : ( We got to play with the turtles and feed them and snorkel and all that fun stuff.

The boat was really fun too of course with the shows and we played putt putt, layed out and enjoyed just relaxing and playing games. I kicked some booty at Yahtzee but got mine kicked at Farkle.

No comments: