Friday, February 11, 2011

Having a moment

I am having a moment...

My little boy is going to start kindergarten this year and yes we are going to be homeschooling him but still it kinda freaks me out!! The reason I am having this freak out moment is because I went to my friend Sarah's house this morning and looked over the curriculum that she is doing with her daughter who is 5. I LOVE it and I think it is what I will be doing with Caden. So I just looked online at the website for it and looked all through it all the way up to high school and then looked at the CHEACC website because that is the other step I have to take we have to be members of that so we know we are doing everything right for the state of FL. I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE MY LITTLE BOY IS GOING TO BE 5 THIS YEAR!!!

I mean this year is "ABC's" and "What Really Happened to The Dinosaurs" and before you know it he is graduating  : ( And Casey is only 15 months younger so she is going to pretty much learn right along with him so will probably graduate with him!

Of course right now they are currently both taking naps because they had an exhausting morning of through sand at each other and their friends and playing with Play Dough so I guess I have some time before I need to really worry about that cap and gown.

1 comment:

Jhenna said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up! They are both getting so big! I can't believe he will be starting the big "K" this year!

I was just telling Jon the other day that Austin is getting too old! He will be 8 next month and that only leaves me with 10 years. Ten short sweet years until my darling boy graduates and goies out into the world. I find myself thinking it isn't enough time. Can I teach him everything he has left to learn in ten short years?